CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-22T23:00:50+00:002004 Volvo XC70 CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-22T23:00:50+00:00
- * Drive belt worn. * Exhaust leak at turbo down pipe. * Transmission pan gasket leaking. * Front brake pad friction material getting low.
- Changed engine oil and filter. Checked fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspected belts and hoses. Lubricated chassis (where applicable).
- Computerized wheel alignment where adjustments are provided from the factory.
- Replaced both front strut assemblies with parts as listed.
- Replaced serpentine belt with parts as listed. Tested operation, okay at this time.
- Technician verified customer concern. Found while turning steering wheel a grinding clunking noise. Further investigation finds front right coil spring broken. Recommend replace both front strut/spring assermblies.
Steve W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2020