CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-21T23:01:46+00:002008 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2020-01-21T23:01:46+00:00
- * Oil change past due according to oil change sticker in window. * Engine oil 1.5 quarts low upon arrival. * Battery terminals corroded. * Fluid leak from rear main or transmission. Further diagnosis required.
- Changed engine oil and filter. Checked fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspected belts and hoses. Lubricated chassis (where applicable).
- Cut out flex pipe and welded in new unit. Tested operation and for leaks. Technician found resonator still leaks a little. Will need resonator replacement to resolve.
- Replaced fuel tank vent tubing with parts as listed. Tested operation and for leaks. Okay at this time.
- Replaced right front wheel bearing with parts as listed. Tested operation. Okay at this time.
- Technician disconnected battery and cleaned cable ends, re-assembled, and performed battery testing procedure. Battery tested at 93% capacity.
- Technician verified customer concern. Found exhaust leak at flex joint at catalytic converter. Recommend replace assembly. Customer opted to attempt to replace flex joint only.
- Technician verified customer concern. Hooked up computer scanner/diagnostic equipment and performed system scan resulting in codes; U1418 – Right front wheel speed sensor fault. C1015 – Right front wheel speed sensor fault. Technician gained access to right front wheel speed sensor harness and found signal dropped out. Technician found bad speed sensor on right front. Must be replaced as an assembly. Recommend replace right front wheel bearing assembly. P0456 – Evaporative emission system small leak detected. P0455 – Evaporative emissions system large leak detected. Technician performed emissions system testing finding fuel filler neck vent tube leaking. Recommend replace vent tubing and retest.
Ben K. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/20/2020