CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-11T22:10:50+00:002013 BMW 328i CRM Mitchell1 2019-10-11T22:10:50+00:00
- * SES light illuminated. * TPMS light illuminated. Front left tire down to 20psi. No obvious leaks. * Oil leak at oil filter housing.
- Changed engine oil and filter. Checked fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspected belts and hoses. Lubricated chassis (where applicable).
- Replaced engine coolant thermostat with parts as listed. Refilled cooling system with coolant and performed air bleed procedure. Cleared engine code and tested operation and for leaks. Okay at this time.
- Replaced oil pan and seals with parts as listed.
- Technician verified customer concern. Found drain plug spins in oil pan. Could not remove. The location of plug will not allow an over sized plug to be installed.
Tom T. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/10/2019