CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-24T22:02:43+00:002007 Volkswagen New Beetle CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-24T22:02:43+00:00
- * Right outer CV boot is torn.
- Confirmed customer's concern. Verified A/C compressor is inoperable. Recommend replacing A/C compressor.
- Recovered 1.35 R134a from A/C system. Added PAG oil and tracer dye to system. Charged system with .03 R134a and tested system operation. May need to re-inspect for leaks later. No charge to re-inspect for leaks.
- Removed and replaced A/C compressor using parts listed. While replacing compressor, tech discovered the A/C tensioner pulley and accessory drive belt idler pulley were out of compliance. Recommend replacing.
- Removed and replaced Purge Valve with parts listed. Verified purge valve operation via scan tool activation. Vehicles on board monitors may complete and present further evaporative emissions problems.
- Removed and replaced with parts listed.
- Scanned vehicle. ECM Codes: P0456 and P0442 – EVAP Emissions detects small leak. Recommend replacing purge valve.
Kay S. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/20/2020