- * Coolant expansion tank cracked and leaking. * Both rear wheel bearing very noisy. * Engine oil low. Drain plug is leaking and oil leaking from above from unknown location. Will need to wash engine and add dye for testing.
- Changed engine oil and filter. Checked fluid levels and tire pressures. Inspected belts and hoses. Lubricated chassis (where applicable).
- Replaced expansion tank with parts as listed. Tested for leaks. Okay at this time.
- Replaced right front engine mount with parts as listed. Tested operation. Okay at this time.
- Technician verified customer concern. Found front motor mount bushing broken. This has caused the motor mount brackets to lay on each other causing noise and vibration. Recommend replace mount as a starting point.
Maribel P. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/17/2019